Saturday, 17 February 2018



Let the Love Begin


Take my hand and follow my way,
Let me tell you all that I want to say.

I shall softly whisper in your ear,
All those things I want you to hear.

Kissing your lips and caressing your skin,
I shall kindle your passion deep within.

Pull you close and hold you near,
I shall take away your pain and fear.

In the loneliness of night,
Be my candle, shine your light.

In the warm brightness of the sun,
Make me feel that its you the only one.

Make me your wings and fly,
You shall soar in my arms high.

Allow me to enter your heart,
Break down the surrounding wall.

Its time for you to hold me tight,
Feel me hard, and watch it fall.

I have been a prisoner don't you see,
Break my chains and set me free.

Let me release your soul held deep within,
You better be ready now, for I am, Let love begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment